Are you the Business Development Manager we are looking for?
Hours: 36 - 40 hours
Location: Rotterdam & Amsterdam
Division: Business Innovation
Looking for a consultant who makes impact through executing
We are looking for skilled entrepreneurial masters to help us realize our ambitious goals. As Business Development Manager, you will develop and establish new business platforms in renewable energy markets organically or through M&A with focus in Europe. You'll take the lead in developing and executing strategic business plans by thoroughly assessing market dynamics, identifying commercial opportunities, and calculating the potential impact on reducing CO2 emissions. You will be part of our Business Innovation division and report to Bart Hellings. Bring your strategic thinking, your ability to align key stakeholders, analytical mindset and make it work!
- Collecting and analysing market information;
- Developing a business and execution plan with clear milestones and priorities;
- Building a high performing team, motivating, and coaching on results;
- Managing due diligence processes and commercial deals;
- Communication skills to engage at all levels.
- Ability in convincing key stakeholders including Executive Management, Regulators and business partners to establish new platforms in the energy transition
As our new front runner you bring
- 7 – 10 years’ experience as Consultant, M&A Advisor or Project Manager;
- A strong background in the Renewable Energy sector, coupled with a passion for creating a better world;
- Mathematical, logical and analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills demonstrating the ability to prioritise a varied workload with a combination of short-term tasks and longer-term assignments;
- The ability to manage and bring key stakeholders along (customers, suppliers, regulators, senior management, capital providers).
Our promise to you
- A market aligned salary based on experience and competences, existing of monthly regular salary and attractive yearly bonus potential;
- A collective pension plan with two-thirds covered by FincoEnergies;
- A yearly budget of 900,- gross for your well-being and development;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Entrepreneurial environment providing growth and development opportunities;
- Free daily fresh-made lunch at our offices;
- A new Laptop and phone;
- An energetic workplace in our new and fully sustainably designed offices (Rotterdam / Amsterdam);
- An international, dynamic, and fun work environment.
We are FincoEnergies
We are an independent, leading provider of sustainable energy solutions. Our mission is to propel our customers’ transition towards a better world. At FincoEnergies, we focus on providing low-carbon energy and decarbonization solutions. With these solutions, we empower our customers to calculate, reduce, inset and offset their emissions.
We are inspired by Darwin’s Finches and their ability to adapt to different conditions. No matter what challenges come our way, we evolve to stay at the forefront of the energy transition. And with our strong range of brands like GoodFuels, GoodShipping, GoodZero, GoodPower and GoodBiomass we offer a one-stop-shop for innovation, expertise and security of supply.
To strength our mission-driven team, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager. After receiving the applications, we will select candidates for the first round of interviews.
FincoEnergies is always looking for new talent. Are you enthusiastic and do you think you fit in with our organisation?
View all our vacancies.